Our Blessings

Friday, July 30, 2010

1 year without her

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful baby girl in the history of the world. Kathlyn Joy, Mommy is so sorry. You are still my baby and I love you forever.

I am heartbroken to go to bed because then it will be exactly a year from when, and where, she died. In my belly, in my arms, in my heart, inside ALL OF ME, and she slipped away suddenly without my knowledge and against my permission.

Kathlyn Joy Davis
July 30, 2009
6:28 pm
7 lb. 1 oz.
20 inches

9 comments:

  1. Beth, my heart breaks for you and your husband. Even though my Meredith's death was sad, we knew it might occur. I pray extra prayers for you mommies who have lost healthy fullterm babies for no reason. I pray that you get through Kathlyn's birthday remembering the beautiful baby she was and knowing so many people care for you and pray for your and your husband's strength to face the day, every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you especially today... i'd say "happy birthday" but i know it isn't going to be happy. still, i hope you get some comfort from others remembering your precious girl today, knowing she hasn't been forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* Thinking of you and Kathlyn today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of Kathlyn today. I will be thinking of her tonight as I light florence's candle. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending love Beth. I am so sorry you have had to go through this.
    Missing Kathlyn and remembering her on her first birthday in the stars.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and all who loved sweet Kathlyn today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and your husband today. You are an amazing mommy. Sending you lots of love today ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, precious Kathlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Kathlyn ♥

    Sending love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete